Style on rotation
Love it, wear it, sell it, replace it.
We’ll sell your style on your behalf
Sorting, taking photos, creating listings, answering questions, packaging then sending orders. It’s a lot. Let us take care of it for you!
Women’s clothing, shoes & accessories
- Sizes 8-26.
- Clothing MUST be clean and in good condition.
- HAVE NO stains, or major damage and MUST be from a smoke free home.
- Fabric bobbles, minor pulls and fading may be ok dependent on the item.
Brands we accept
- Designer or vintage items
These are premium designer items such as:
- Stolen Girlfriends Club, World, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Balenciaga, Valentino, Prada, Channel, Moochi, Coop, Chocolat, Obi, Carpenters Daughter, Euphoria, Lala, Sabatini, etc
- Tier 3 brands
These are brands that sell items at the higher end of the retail market such as:
- Augustine, Stella Royal, K&K, Stella Royal, Max, Grace Hill, Ruby & Rain etc
- Tier 2 brands
These are mid level retail brands such as:
- Glassons, Pagani, Cotton On, Isla-Maree, PQ Collection, 17 Sundays, Witchery, Country Road, Decjuba, ShineOn, Showpo, Missguided, Asos, Fashion Nova, and most Activewear brands etc
We do not sell tier 1 brands by consignment unless they are in perfect condition and we think it will sell for more than $10. (We are happy to discuss specific items beforehand if you’d like clarification before sending them to us). If you’d like to get rid of them though, you can give them to us and we will try sell or donate them on.
- Tier 1 brands
These are brands that sit at the lowest price bracket of the market such as:
- Basics, Active Intent, Spirit, Boohoo, Shein, Anko etc
What we don’t sell
We will sell near new wireless sports bras, but at this stage we won’t sell standard bra’s, underwear, lingerie, shapewear or used swimsuits (we will take swimsuits that are brand new with tags).
We take 50% of what an item sells for.
And you’ll receive the other 50% 7-10 working days after the items sell. Or we can hold your payouts for when they build up to decent deposits. You choose 🙂
We work with you to set the start price, and your bottom dollar price.
If an item doesn’t sell for more than your bottom dollar price, we can organise to have your items returned to you (at your cost). Or we will donate them to Women’s Refuge, Dress for Success or a local charity op shop.
We will transfer your consignment payouts 10-14 working days from when your item has sold, via bank transfer. Or if you’d prefer we can hold your payouts until they accumulate to over $200.
Please send us a message and we’ll send you our postal address.
You can fit quite a few items in an $11 tracked courier bag, available at any NZ Post Office.
If you are in Auckland and you have boxes of items, we may be able to stop in to collect them when we are next in your area.